Monday, September 9, 2013

True Love has NO Boundaries

I first met Meredith at her brother Adams wedding last year. She was in the bridal party and was constantly smiling so I wasn't surprised when she called telling me that she had fallen head over heels for a man named Julio and they were getting married 1 year and 7 days after they first met.

After seeing them together for 2 minutes, I knew they were meant to be... Their love radiated through my camera! Lola's catered the event and Kaylee Grant was an amazing wedding planner. Big props to DJ Joe Biscocho!




























































































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.I will definitely be back for more. Matemingler is the number one dating site for singles seeking long-term relationships. Join for free to be matched with compatible singles.
    number one dating websites, number one free dating website, dating
    number one dating website, the best dating websites

    ReplyDelete